Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summer Planning

Wow, am I in the midst of planning for School Spirit Coffee 2009/2010! We have new order forms, new flyers, updated website and much much more. Mocha Jo (Hot Chocolate) is back by popular demand - yes, I heard you!!! Our coffee selection and quality has never been better. Top four - Breakfast Blend, French Vanilla, Hazelnut Supreme and Snicker-Doodle are still offered in the popular Variety Pak. Did you notice I spelled Snicker-Doodle differenly? There is a company that notified me that they have a trademark on the name Snickerdoodle. Can you believe that? It's like a trademark on French Vanilla - not going to happen. Anyway, I don't want any trouble so I have changed the spelling. Same product and great taste, one of my personal favorites. My customers are the best and I am privileged to help with their fundraising needs.

4 comments:

  1. You should be proud of your newly designed website. It almost convinced me to join Twitter, but not quite. Maybe later. You are for sure CoffeeBeanLady. You had better Trademark Snicker-Doodle.














    oodle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great addition to your website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love creative coffee. Our favorite flavor is southern pecan. Keep on roasting great coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are doing our fundraiser this year in September. Look forward to working with you again. Thanks.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete