Monday, August 10, 2009

Keeping it Personal

My favorite emails are from our repeat customers. They say something like "Hi Debbie, we are back to school and will be ready to start our fundraiser on Sept. 1st." It's personal and friendly, even though I haven't met many of our customers outside of Kentucky. The reason is obvious, it's because I am available. When you email or call School Spirit Coffee you will be talking to me. Personal contact with customers is important and one of the most helpful benefits a fundraising company can offer you. Organizing and operating a fundraiser is a big job and I have found that my customers appreciate being able to reach me with a question or problem. That's why I love to get those friendly emails that tell me we are doing something right.

No comments:

Post a Comment